Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Favorites 2014

Here's a summary of my favorites from the month of January :D

Music:
Flaws by Bastille - I really like the message in this song and its really catchy. It basically says that people can't live with out their flaws.
Pompeii by Bastille- This song is also very catchy. Its just like a songified version of the Pompeii volcano disaster.
La Da Dee by Cody Simpson- This song is from the end credits of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. Even though the movie is a bit childish, I love it for all the cute foodimals and just how cheesy it is:P
Sweet Sweet Melody by Katie Sky- I first heard this song in Zoella's one million subscribers montage video. It reminds me of having fun and sunny days:)

Beauty:
Wet n' Wild, Wild Shine nail color in "Burgundy Frost"- I've been wearing this color on my nails alot lately because my nails are always chipped and I have to keep my self from picking at them...
Bodycology, Sugar Candy Apple body cream- This lotion/ cream smells so good! And it does a good job of moisturizing my dry fingers/hands
EOS Lip Balm- I just really like how smooth and soft this lip balm makes my lips. Especially because my lips are literally ALWAYS chapped.
Dutch braids in general ;)- After our Fall guard season, I've been really into braids. I envy my best friend's mom's talent for making flawless braid do's. I've finally mastered just the basics of this intense art of hair doing :P

Food:
Brownies- WHO DOESNT LIKE BROWNIES???

Events:
New Years!- New Years was really fun :) I got to go out at midnight and set off a couple fire works on the driveway.
Starting a blog!- Starting a blog. Something I had wanted to do for a loooong time.
Eureka Guard Competition- I did not try out for the winter season of guard for personal reasons, but it was great to see my teammates again. It was also a lot of fun volunteering at the school to keep the competition running smoothly. Even though I didnt get to see my guard sisters preform, it was still nice to see them, and I got to see their show on facebook anyways.
Mr. EHS!- Finaly event of the month, just two days ago. Elinor, Audrey, Ramya, and I were publicity chairs for this event. We got to make posters, fliers, and decorate the display boards to publicize the event. It doesn't sound like much to do, but it was quite stressful considering that when we got back in school, we were 6 days behind schedule! Ramya and I also signed up to be score runners for the show. That basically meant we got free front row seats, and all we had to do was run back and forth occasionally and get scores from the judges and give them to the score keepers. The show was AMAZING and hilarious. The boys all did great, and Congratulations to Mr. Volleyball, the winner of the crown!!

Well, thats a wrap for the month of January! I so cannot wait for February :)

No comments:

Post a Comment