Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bored Bored Bored

Why hello there. I am bored. Wonder why? Well, it is because today we had yet another snow day. Surprise!! So anywho...

I guess I should work on homework and get at least a bit of my to do list out of the way... But I need to keep up with my procrastination history!! That is why, instead of being productive, I am writing a pointless blog.

Speaking of PointlessBlog (:P), I have been hanging out on Youtube for a good chunk of my morning. I also baked some brownies. They were and are delicious ;) Thank you, mommy, for buying lots of brownie mix :D P.S. If you don't know who PointlessBlog is, go look him up on Youtube. He makes funny videos on there.

Its that time of the year for registering for classes for next year. (that was a lot of "for"s) I am having difficulty fitting everything in... :( I want to do SO MUCH! Yet we get so little space to sign up for what we want... Its quite depressing, especially for people like me, whose social life lies almost entirely at school. High school is supposed to be a place where you can try all sorts of different things, but I'm stuck here with limited time for trying those things. Oh well, this is life.

After writing all of that, I realize I have wasted alot of time for not very much. Thats alright though, I still have the afternoon ahead of me! I hope all ya'll are having a nice day, whether or not you are in school, and thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this Random Rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment