Monday, January 13, 2014

Well... That Happened

Well, after quite the embarrassing morning, I figured What better to do than to write a blogpost about it?

Today, in our school district, is a "Late Start Day". This means that twice a month (Every other Monday) we get up later and go to school an hour and half later. That gives me an hour n a half more sleep. USUALLY.
I am still in my winter break brain fog, and the snow days didn't exactly help clear it, so I woke up at 7:00 AM. For me that's just a little late, so I got all my stuff together and rushed out the door. I ended up at the bus stop earlier than normal. So there I stood and waited and waited. And waited some more. Finally, I get tired of waiting and came home.

*wakes up dad
"Daaaad.... The bus never caaaame...."

"Did you call the school?"

"No... I'll do that now."

*Calls school to find out it is a LATE START DAY

"Sorry dad. I'm gonna go now" (embarrassment embarrassment embarrassment)

Well, moral of the story: CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR BEFORE YOU GO WAKE UP YOUR DAD ALEXIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment