Monday, May 19, 2014

Count Down to Summer

I'm so awful at intros, that I needed to look up ways to write one on Google... I found that you should be INVITING and FRIENDLY. Here goes...

Hello there best friends! Welcome to another post on the SunDuckling blog! Life on here is a party :) a very dysfunctional and clumsy party, but still fun nonetheless.

I suppose that you're reading this particular post because you want to find out how many days there are until summer break. (or you just happened to stumble upon me and my blog...). Either way the accurate count as of this moment is 5 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that summer is just SO CLOSE makes me think: What do I want to do and what do I have to do this summer??
The answer is: ALOT OF STUFFFFFFF!!!!!!
I'll just list some here, so you get an idea just how much time I spend thinking about summer and NOT working on school work:

  1. Start a YouTube channel properly BEFORE the end of school.
  2. Vlog vacation and exciting days
  3. Clean/ReOrganize/Paint my room
  4. Do the 20 dollar makeup challenge
  5. Hang out with friends
  6. Go to Texas for a week
  7. Have a film journalism camp for a week
  8. Do a COPIOUS amount of DIY projects
  9. Mayhaps get a job??
  10. Get back into shape (I am really unhealthy right now: I blame the school year)
See? And that is really only a rough outline, my plans for this coming summer vacay are very intricate and quite detailed.

Alot of it has to do with my YouTube channel. If you'd like to check that out click here. There's not much there right now, but I'm hoping to get it going soon, when school slows down a bit. If you have any suggestions or requests feel free to comment! (Ha ha I'm already self advertising :P)

Alright, I'm running out of writing steam.... Thank you for stopping by to read my blog, and I hope to see you again sometime soon!

Tchao!


2 comments:

  1. Summer is here!!! :D Let's spend a lot of fun time together, alright? I'm extremely excited. . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. LOTS AND LOTS of time together dancing around in grass!

      Delete