Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lets be FRIENDS

Hello there, Wanna be friends?

I'm in a really strange mood right now. I guess it's kind of self explanatory since I AM sitting on the car with no one else here... and typing up a blog post. We are leaving for a family vacation in Texas sometime soon. Although, in our family, we say we'll leave at 12 pm and we'll actually leave at 2 in the afternoon :P
I'm planning on filming this trip so I can add it to my YouTube channel: TheLexis
Yeah the only two videos on there right now aren't what'll usually be on there. They were both school projects.

Well, that's about it. Talk to ya later :D

Au Revoir!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww Thanks :)
      It's so cool that I have a new follower, I only had three before because they were my friends. Now I have MORE friends :D
      So far it's only really been driving, but im sure It'll get more interesting :P

      Delete
    2. Yay! *friendship high five*
      And dude, driving itself is a whole lot of fun D:

      Delete