Wednesday, May 14, 2014

VERY WORTH READING

AAALLLLRIGHTY

So, in case you haven't noticed, I've been gone awhile. EPIC FAIL. On many levels.

Anyway, lately it's been a little nuts in my world. I think so much, that at the end of the day, the little space that's left in my head is dedicated to daydreaming, only at night, before I fall asleep.

You, as a reader, don't get to see this, but I often start a post, forget what I want to talk about, and let it sit in my drafts pile for about a week before I give up on it, and tell myself that "I'll write next week."

. . .

See? Already I have no idea what this is about. Maybe another 30 day challenge could remedy my forgetful mind, but I have to finish the Disney Princess one first, and I've only finished day 4.
I really just want to write something incredibly inspiring or interesting to read, only at this point, all that is happening to me is school, school, chores, school, and internet surfing. Good thing summer's on it's way. If it weren't I might have just dropped out of high school.

Sorry if you've braved my post this far only to find that nothing interesting or worth noting has happened. I also apologize for the extremely misleading title. I wrote that before I realized this was going downhill. I've just wasted a couple minutes of your life. If you want something funny, then check out my sister, Emma's blog:

http://thesnappydragon.blogspot.com/

right, I'll stop talking now. Just look foward sometime in the future for a favorites post or 30DDPC.

kay. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh! You redesigned your blog! It looks really nice!! ;)

    ReplyDelete