Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Re-Do

So, I've been editing this post for a while now. I'm quite proud that I didn't just scrap it like so many others.. :P

Things have drastically changed since I shared my "Summer To-Do List". Like LIFE ALTERING things have happened. I was planning on a nice stay at home summer with a few side projects to work on. Yeah, well now were MOVING so.... WHICH for those of you who know me personally/ I have seen your face before...

PLEASE do NOT go publicizing this matter... Its a family/ personal thing... Basically I'm giving you a secret. Can I trust you?
(as I splash it all over the internet...)

Anywho, I figured, not many people read my blog posts. I can see how many views I get, so I can tell that it really is usually just like family and friends, so I should be okay.

I've decided that my summer needs a makeover. I need to trash some of my ideas and save em for later, and live summer like #YOLO. The Disney princess challenge thing was a GREAT idea that I haven't have time for and WON'T have time for, so that'll have to wait. I was also gonna try and get a job: well even if I got one ON my sixteenth birthday, I would only have like a month and a half before I had to leave. Besides, I have a camp coming up in July, so that job idea was kinda shaky in the first place. Instead, I'm gonna spend my summer getting ready and packing stuff (obviously...) and then set to work... uhhhh I'm actually not sure. I'm leaving this planning stuff up to my parents.

I definitely know Im gonna keep the make up challenge if I can, cuz I wanna give it a try. I'm not a big make up person, because... well I SUCK at putting the stuff on, so this'll be entertaining. I also know that I'm gonna get my drivers license before we move so when I do, STAY OFF THE ROADS!!!! Just kidding, I'll be careful not to run you over.

Well, thats it. Thanks for stopping by!

<3 Alexis

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job hunt! It's sometimes hard finding a job right away but once you get there it's very worthwhile! And driving is so much fun, have a great time learning! :)

    ReplyDelete