Thursday, March 27, 2014

Well ... That Happened: Episode 2

I think I make enough mistakes and have enough mishaps to make a series out of them. Here's episode two:

So before spring break started last week, we had taken this test in Chemistry class. I totally bombed it and got a 71%. I can practically hear groans from people telling me that a 71% is just a minor slip up, but it was QUITE the dissappointment to me. Since we got the test back on the Friday before break, I couldn't do the retake until Today (Thursday, March 27).

Last night I was up pretty late doing homework, and this morning. I had to get here early to hang posters for sctudent council. Then after school I was supposed to go do my retake. Well the day wasnt all that bad at all! I was actually feeling quite cheerful when the last class of my day ended. So what did I do? I walked to the bus, hopped on and went home.

When I got home, I realized my mom was home, so I went up to her room to say "hi". She saw me and asked if I was supposed to stay after.

"Uh... no..... WAIT OH SHOOT YES!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, after that I went into a tizzy talking to myself and trying to get this sorted out . Fortunately, I have the best Chemistry teacher out there, and he didn't make a big deal out of it. Instead, he okayed me going in tomorrow morning to do the retake.

Moral of this story: GET NICE CHEMISTRY TEACHERS AND DON'T FAIL TESTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment