Thursday, November 6, 2014

BEDN #4: Top 5 Things I Hate About School

Only four posts into BEDN and I am already failing. (good thing no one's been reading them :P)

I AM REALLY STRESSED OUT AT THE MOMENT, THEREFORE I SHALL TELL YOU THE TOP FIVE THINGS THAT I DISLIKE ABOUT SCHOOL!!

1. Homework: This is a traditional part of getting an education that 99.9 percent of the human population dislikes.

2. Essays: I recently wrote an essay that received a 68% merely because the teacher gave very vague and not-so-good instructions, and I wasn't able to finish what I was writing. Long story short, I am very bitter towards this teacher at the moment.

3. Size: Our school is freaking GINORMOUS!! It takes about a lifetime to walk from one end of the school to the other (although on the bright side, I do get bragging rights for saying I have a big school :P)

4. Lunch: I like lunch TIME, but sometimes, school food is just not what one would call "Gourmet"

5. STUPID PEOPLE: Now this one is just mean, but there are some people that I can't stand, and I just want to hit them. But I don't, because I have to look like a nice person, but really, I'm very mean on the inside.

What do you despise about school?

<3 Alexis


No comments:

Post a Comment