Saturday, November 22, 2014

BEDN Blitz #5- Mmmmuuhhhhh?



17- Rehearsal
18- Home
19- French Shtuff
20- Nicole's Blog

Hello there lovely and handsome friends (for those of you who happen to be male). How are you? Oh! Great you say? Well that's good to hear.

I, however, am a little tired and quite sore... Why? Well. Lets See. Yesterday, I had a Color Guard rehearsal from like six thirty to nine. Today, I had rehearsal from 9 to 6:30. We learned drill for our entire winter show, and learned bits of flag and dance.
See why now?


































Tomorrow, we're going to get up way to early to drive ten hours to get to St. Louis. Though, I'm quite unprepared for a ten hour drive, I'm very excited to see my friends again. Over break, I'm going to stuff my face with food, hang all day with my buddies, then stay up all night talking with them. Good plan right? ;)

Lately, I've also been listening to a lot of French songs because I'm a nerd like that. Also because we had a project in French class that involved presenting French songs. It was actually quite fun.
Here are a few that I liked:

Papaoutai-Stromae
Dernier Danse- Indila
On Danse- M. Pokora
Soulman- Ben Oncle Soul

Also, I found this penpal webside called studentsoftheworld.info where you can put up an "ad" and message people via the website. It sounds creepy, but I find it actually rather interesting. Or maybe I'm just weird. Either way, give it a try if you want to awkwardly converse with foreign people :D

Finally, I found out today that a friend of mine named Nicole also has a blog. I read like two posts, and they were hilarious. Just the way she tells stories makes me laugh. Her blog is: nicolesundays.wordpress.com
(Nicole, if you read this, I hope you don't mind me posting it, but it really is good...)

Well, that's about all my brain is capable of thinking right now. I'll post another blitz either tomorrow or the day after to catch up. I hope you have a supercalafragalisticexpialidocious day/night or whatever time it is.

Okay I'll stop now.

K

bye

<3 Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment